jueves, 19 de febrero de 2009

Profile

My name is Azucena, I’m 22 years old and I’m studying Metallurgical Chemical Engineering at UNAM. I’m also taking a writing course at CELE because I want to improve my English.
I like arts in general, Mexican art, colorful art, and also many styles such as abstract or expressionism. Another thing that I like is music, I love to spend time listening to music because it reminds me about special moments in my life, there are many kinds of music that I adore, these include punk, pop, opera, classical, jazz, and others. Something I can really enjoy is food, flavors are really important to me; I can be delighted by a candy, a chocolate, coffee or a soda, or many kinds of food (traditional or international). And obviously I love my major.

It’s time to tell what I dislike; I don’t feel comfortable when I see blood or crowds and I have a bad memory.
Well, sometimes I can be considered as a cold person, but I know I can be friendly once you get to know me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario