jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009

Expectations

The reason why I'm here is because I'm not very good at writing. I want to improve it. I also expect to learn some techniques about writing, like how to use formal - informal registers.
In every English course that I'd taken I learnt different vocabulary and some expressions because of the way the teacher or my classmates speak, I also expect to learn from them what is useful to me.
Another expectation is that with practice I will be abble to express, by writing, many thoughts, ideas, plans, or just something that I will like to share, because now I have some trouble with it.
Sometimes while I'm writing I have black outs and I just don't know how to continue or what else to write, so I think practicing will be very useful to give me the fluency that I need for writing.
I know this course is going to be a little hard, but I will try my best because I want to improve as much as I can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario