viernes, 20 de marzo de 2009

Help

Dear Amy:

I'm in trouble and I would like you to help me. Let me explain you what had happened. My birthday was last week, and my party was going to be celebrated on Saturday.

I was inviting my friends, but one of my best friends wasn't abble to come because that day was her mother's birthday. My friends and I agreed to celebrate my party together the next Friday, but I was going to celebrate also on Saturday.

Well, I decided not to invite her on Saturday because anyway she couldn't go, and I will invite her the next Friday. She noticed that I made a party and that I didn't told her, so she got really angry and stoped talking to me, and to the friends that went to the party. She also canceled the next party for Friday.

I don't know how to tell her I'm sorry, anyway she wasn't abble to go. But I don't want her to be angry at me. What should I do? Can you help me?

Hope to read your answer soon.

Azucena

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario